My Virtual Assistant Services
this post may contain affiliate links. view our disclosure policy here
Are you looking for a Virtual Assistant? I’m looking for faith based authors, speakers, and entrepreneurs who are ready to take on the world with their business, writing and/or ministry!
Do you know what you want, have your plans set up and ready to get started?
All you need is a Virtual Assistant to help you with the virtual chores that need to be done.
I can help you set up and manage your social media accounts, create Pinterest ready images, help with newsletters, ghost writing, content marketing and so much more.
I am loyal and a hard worker. I want to see your business grow! I am your Virtual Assistant.
Here are some of the services that I offer:
Facebook Virtual Assistant
- Social Media Management
- Setting up FB page or group
- Schedule posts, affiliate links and images
- Research for viral content within your niche
- Responding to comments and messages
- Creating memes
Pinterest Virtual Assistant
- Cleaning up Pinterest account
- Creating and organizing your boards
- Live Pinning
- Scheduling Pins on your Tailwind or BoardBooster account
- SEO optimization of your boards and top pins
- Keeping a look out for group boards to join
Blog Virtual Assistant
- Ghost Writing articles
- Proofreading posts
- Formatting posts
- Editing posts
- Web Research
- Keyword Search
- SEO Optimization
- WP and Blogger
- Responding to comments on your blog
- Creating and Editing quality images
FB Online Book Launch Strategist
- Consultation and brainstorming starting up to 3 months before the online book launch to read your book, choose hashtags, quotes, create images that will be shared during your week long book launch.
- I will create10 memes for your book launch.
- I will set up your Facebook book launch group.
- Help you recruit people to your book launch team.
- Organize and manage your book launch.
- Have the book launch members share out daily- your images and quotes with hashtags that we chose for your online book launch.
- Encourage the team members to leave reviews of your book on Amazon, Goodreads and anywhere else you may need a review submitted.
- Encourage and help you create and share weekly videos and discussion questions to keep your launch members engaged in your book and to help connect with you as the author.
- Help you attain guest blog post opportunities and/or blog review posts for your book launch week.
- Pray for and encourage you!
Image/Video Creation, Content Writing & Proofreading
- Image/Meme Creation (sized for Pinterest and Facebook)
- Slideshow videos
- Ghost Written Articles
- Proofreading articles and books
Examples of my writing
Examples of my videos
“Thank you very much for your help in transcribing my documents for my adult education classes. I could not have done it without you.” -George Hill
“Starla helped me with my book launch by doing daily Periscopes based around my book. These were fun to watch, engaging and directly resulted in additional book sales. She also promoted my book on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. She’s enthusiastic and knowledgeable about social media. I really appreciated her help!
“Starla Jimenez is a very conscientious and kind virtual assistant. She is responsible, a good communicator, and detailed with her work. I truly feel like she gets behind my brand and goes above and beyond to serve our goals. I highly recommend her services.”
I am so grateful to Starla for helping me manage my Facebook page while I was busy with a project. She found and scheduled great content for my page, and engaged with my followers. I didn’t have to worry about a thing. The best part is that some of the content did really well and my page grew a ton! She was really receptive to ideas I had about what my audience might like. I will definitely use Starla again in the future if/when I’m too busy to manage my page myself. -Brittany Washburn